AlenaDesignation: Esthetician, Skin Care Therapist
- Member of Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP).
- A holistic esthetician.
- WA state-licensed esthetician.
- A specialist in face massages.
- A healthy lifestyle expert and skin nutrition coach.
- An orthodox christian.
- Craniosacral therapy certification
- Restoration of sunken cheeks certification
- Manual correction of the orbital zone certification
- Myoplastic correction of the submaxillary line certification
- Correction of folds, wrinkles and flabbiness in the neck certification
- Manual correction of platysma certification
- Intraoral massage certification
- Myofascial massage certification
- Facial kinesio taping certification
- Life coach — International certification — School of coaching of Alex Mishin, Moscow
- Weight Loss Management Trainer — International certification
Evergreen beauty college, Bellevue — Diploma in esthetics, esthetician
- Certified in Image, Chemical Peel
- Certified in PCA, Skin Biology & Chemical Peel
- Certified in Dermalogica, Professional
- Nuts and Bolts salon and spa training program – Diploma
- The Wax Chick training focusing on Brazilians and Brows
Center of aesthetic and practical cosmetology, continuing professional education, Moscow
- Certified in aesthetics, completed 330-hour training program (aesthetician)
- Certified in electrical equipment, completed 220-hour training program (aesthetician)
- Certified in cellulite therapy, completed 220-hour training program (cellulite therapist)
Elitar School, Saint Petersburg city, Russia
- Certificate “Young faces”, specialist of techniques in facial rejuvenation
Amur State University, Blagoveschensk — Master’s degree, Diploma in Social cultural service
- The owner of the Beauty studio “Arkalika” in Russia, 2010-2013
- Runway make-up artist at the Seattle’s annual portfolio gallery and «Imagine» fashion show, 2013
- Runway make-up artist at the Sodo Fashion Show Event, 2013
- Esthetic and Spa Trade Show Vancouver, 2014
- Bellevue wellness fair, 2014